Course Code: BSB40215
The Certificate IV in Business provides superior grounding in the key competencies commonly deployed in clerical roles, and in the administrative and business support sector generally. Participants develop the skills required to oversee an office, undertake informed decision-making across a variety of administrative tasks, and liaise on administrative matters with colleagues.
The Certificate IV in Business is delivered by expert trainers in 6 x full day workshops scheduled across 9 months of this 12 month program. This approach allows students sufficient time between and after workshop completion to undertake self-directed learning, assignments, and out-of-class assessment. Workshops engage participants in active discussion, problem-solving exercises, networking opportunities, and presentations related to the efficient conduct of administrative business operations and procedures.
Participants have the option of undertaking this course online, using Upskilled's customised Learning Management System. The online program is conducted over a 12 month period and employs an approach that blends distance and online education in the management and delivery of learning resources.
The qualification is appropriate to any role that has an administrative component as part of its ongoing responsibilities, and has great relevance for a very broad range of industry sectors. The capabilities the certificate targets are particularly pertinent for:
- Accounts Supervisors
- Executive Personal Assistants
- Office Administrators
- Project Assistants
- Office Managers
- Individuals aspiring to roles such as these
All students will be provided with the textbook Management: Theory and Practice, Kris Cole (2012), Pearson Education Australia
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
This qualification is suited to participants who possess a sufficient grasp of the English language, adequate levels of intelligence, and appropriate attitude and motivation to enable them to undertake the demands of a Diploma level qualification.
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a Certificate III before enrolling in a Certificate IV level qualification, OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
By submiting an enquiry on this Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Upskilled. Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that innovates the effective and efficient delivery of vocational qualifications and short courses to working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, they partner with businesses and career-minded individuals to secure superior measurable outcomes. (RTO code: #40374).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Upskilled.
Included in your Upskilled course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!