What you'll learn
Do you want to begin a rewarding career in Mortgage Broking? IIT offers the best FNS40811 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking Australia wide and can set you on the path to becoming a professional in the loan industry.
The Certificate IV enables you to gain knowledge and training in the Mortgage Broking field. This nationally recognised qualification adds depth and credibility to your financial knowledge, enabling you to address a greater range of client needs – not to mention, providing you with an educational pathway to greater career success.
We offer face-to-face tutorial training workshops to aid students in their efforts to obtain a qualification. IIT has gained a reputation as the leading provider of FNS40811Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking in Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and all over Australia.
Pre-reading and study are required before participants can attend these workshops. The course timeframe does not signify the total duration of course hours and assessment time.
If you want to join an exciting and fulfilling career, a FNS40811 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking course can help you achieve your goals.
- Distance Education: $495 LIMITED TIME ONLY (was $650)
- Workshop: $899 LIMITED TIME ONLY (was $1,199 )
Introduction to Mortgage Broking and the Financial Services Industry
This module provides students with an understanding of the mortgage broking industry which covers concepts such as real estate, home loan finance and remuneration methods. The module is in the context of the financial services industry which includes an examination of the economic environment.
This module provides students with an understanding of the applicable regulatory environment. The module investigates how the National Credit Code and consumer protection regulation affects mortgage broking. The module also explores relevant professional associations, conflict resolution and fraud risk.
Loan Products and the Application process
This module provides students with an overview of various loan features and types of home loans supported by an explanation of loan calculations. The module explores the lenders loan decision and the preparation of a loan application.
- Accelerated learning available through face-to-face workshops Australia wide
- Self-paced Distance Education learning with unlimited support from industry practitioners
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) can provide you with exemptions that saves both TIME and MONEY!
- Education pathway to higher qualifications, industry designations and INCREASED EARNINGS potential!
The Certificate can be completed via two methods of study:
Accelerated Learning (in workshops):
Face-to-face workshops create a friendly classroom environment to enable learning in a timely and structured way. The sessions allow students to “bounce ideas around” with other participants – not to mention the networking opportunities or achievement of corporate team goals. Facilitators are industry professionals with “real world” experience and take the time to tell their “war stories ” which help explain the concepts in an exciting way. See the website for details of when and where these courses are running in each capital city or contact our office to arrange tailored corporate training.
Distance (Self-Paced) Learning:
Distance or self-paced learning allows you to start a course when it suits you best. Moreover, it provides you with the flexibility to continue with your other commitments in life, such as work, parenthood and your social life. BEST OF ALL, this option gives you access to our Distance Education Support Team comprised of experienced finance professionals who can discuss concepts, conduct skill-based role plays and provide feedback on any assessments submitted.
To be awarded the Certificate the following units of competency must be successfully achieved:
Core Competency Units
- FNSCRD301A – Process applications for credit
- FNSFMB401A – Prepare loan application on behalf of finance or mortgage broking clients
- FNSFMB402A – Provide finance and mortgage broking services
- FNSFMB403A – Present broking options to clients
- FNSFMK505A – Comply with financial services legislation and industry codes of practice
- FNSINC401A – Apply principle of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSINC402A – Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services used by an organisation or sector
- BSBITU306A – Design and produce business documents
- BSBCUS301B – Deliver and monitor a service to clients
- FNSCUS501A – Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third party referrers
- FNSFMB501A – Settle applications and loan arrangements in the finance and mortgage broking industry
About the course provider
This Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking is delivered by International Institute of Technology (IIT).