What you'll learn
The Certificate IV in Small Business Management will help you shape your dreams of running your own business into rock-solid reality, acting as a guide for each step of the way.
This course is especially designed for those who already operate or are intending to operate a small business. It is also useful for senior employees, primary producers, trade professionals, bookkeepers, and anyone else who needs to learn entrepreneurial skills.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Comply with business legal and administrative requirements
- Research and develop business plans
- Manage your team of employees
- Promote your products and services
- Administer your financial accounts
- Monitor, manage and review operational procedures
We also have interest free monthly repayments available.
For more information or to enrol in this course please fill out the enquiry form.
About the course provider
This Certificate IV in Small Business Management is delivered by Accredited Online Training.