Become an Accounting Technician and a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) with our Accounting Pathway Program. Fast track your accounting career with The Career Academy. This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those working or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level accounting or bookkeeping role, who wish to gain a formal qualification and recognition of their experience. Limited spaces available.
The Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers comprises of three steps:
- Complete our Certificate in Bookkeeping,
- Followed by the Diploma in Accounting
- You’ll then meet with an assessor from The Career Academy to help you put together your Assessment of Competence Evidence Portfolio to help you gain your Accounting Technician qualification with CAANZ.
- Fast track your bookkeeping career, increase your earning potential and get ahead.
- Become a Certified Bookkeeper and a qualified Accounting Technician.
- Developed and delivered by a Approved Training Organisation (CAANZ)
- Access to qualified tutors who have been involved in writing the AAT Program for CAANZ
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) – we are an Approved Training Organisation and this Accounting Pathway Program has been approved by them
- MYOB Approved Partner
- Xero Approved Training Centre
TestimonialsKelly Campbell - Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers
I have been looking at on line courses and The Career Academy popped up on my facebook page one day so I decided to have a look and thought it look good and was value for moneyAnh Trang Nguyen - Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers
My friend introduced it to me and I find it very helpful since I work full-time but still want to gain knowledge about accounting. Thanks for designing the course!
About the Developers and Tutors
All of our developers and tutors are highly qualified accountants, have been involved in the industry for a number of years as CAANZ facilitators and are writers and markers for professional accounting programmes. We are a CAANZ Approved Training Organisation and deliver accounting training to individuals at all levels, from those looking to start in the accounting industry through to fully qualified accountants. Our Programs are endorsed by CAANZ members, accounting firms such as Pricewaterhouse Coopers and BDO, government institutions and those in the corporate sector.
About The Career Academy
By submiting an enquiry on this Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers, you will receive a complimentary course consultation with The Career Academy. The Career Academy is a leading Australian provider of online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with The Career Academy.
Included in your The Career Academy course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!