- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
- This course is not accredited by ASQA and not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by a private training provider
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and boost your career!
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, GST, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
Who's It For?
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Centre
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate
- Complete in your own time with unlimited support from our expert tutors
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Approximately 300 hours
- Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Deejay ApihaiCertificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Please Note – This course is not accredited by the ASQA
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.