Take the step up and become an advanced Xero user.
Everyone likes to advance their career in accountancy. And this is an incredibly satisfying and highly rewarding way to do it. The Advanced Certificate in Xero is designed for those who already have a basic knowledge of Xero. You’ll learn how to manage your business accounts, how to interpret extracted reports and how to make the most of cloud accounting. The course is absolutely ideal for BAS Agents, bookkeepers, accountants, payroll officers, and account managers. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll be able to add an advisor title to your now glowing CV.
What You'll Learn
- Gain advanced Xero skills
- Sharpen your technique in managing business accounts, preparing and interpreting reports
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- Developed in conjunction with Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) and members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- The content of the course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 15 CPD hours on completion
- The course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – receive updated course material with the latest Xero functions, tips and tricks
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approximately 15 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
This course is accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
- Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.