To further your career in the financial services industry, the FNS60415 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (which supersedes and is equivalent to FNS60411) provides you with more in-depth skill-sets and technical knowledge that will open doors to better job opportunities and career options. Completion of the FNS60415 Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning provides a pathway to a university qualification.
The financial services industry employs over 700,000 workers in Australia (source: IBSA) so completing the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning qualification can propel both a financial adviser’s career, but also other people’s careers within the financial services industry ‘value chain’. There are many careers within banks, fund managers, investment platform providers, investment research houses, superannuation funds, stock brokers, credit unions, accounting practices, financial planning practices, mortgage broking businesses, insurance firms, business brokers and real estate agencies, for which an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning would add substantial credibility and skill.
- Financial planner/adviser
- Associate financial planner/adviser
- Financial Planning practice manager
- Compliance officer at a financial planning firm/AFSL
- Call center adviser
- Nationally Recognised Training
Duration & study load
Most students complete this qualification in 12 months to 24 months. Your completion time frame depends on your previous education, work experience, time availability and work rate. Please note you are expected to complete at least 1 module every 6 months. We consistently receive feedback from our students telling us the course is very well structured and easy-to-follow.
- Completion of the Diploma of Financial Planning in the Financial Services Training Package (code FNS10)
- Evidence of equivalent competency to the above units through recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Online Study (Self-Paced):
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
Recognition of prior learning
Monarch Institute recognises Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which takes into account the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your FNS60415 Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning. These may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. We also offer Credit Transfer (CT).
There are two methods of payment :
- Upfront Payment – $1625
- Payment Plans
About Monarch Institute
By submiting an enquiry on this Advanced Diploma Financial Planning, you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Monarch Institute. This course is provided by Monarch Institute Pty Ltd. Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Monarch Institute.
Included in your Monarch Institute course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!