The FNS60615 Advanced Diploma of Banking Services Management develops dynamic leaders who are looking to move to senior management roles to strengthen their leadership behaviour, effectively manage their business/business unit using sound financial management and business operations.
Who's It For?
This course is specifically designed for those working in the financial services industry. Possible job profiles relevant to this course may include:
- Team leader or manager roles in branch environments
- Sales and marketing
- Small business banking
- Commercial and legal lending
- Customer contact service centre management
What You'll Learn
This course will help you in:
- Understanding the structure of the industry, its key players and the lending process
- Awareness of lending products and sources of funds for lending
- Having knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Awareness of the highest ethical standards in financial services
- Having a competitive edge to get started in the lending industry
- Working within the financial services industry
- Developing knowledge of financial products and tailoring products to meet client’s needs
- Communicating with clients to provide professional levels of service
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 6 to 12 months to complete.
At ISM, this course is offered online.
There is no official entry requirement but to get the best out of this course, the learner should have experience in Management roles.
- Study anywhere, anytime
- User-friendly learning management system
- Course content and assessments are all online and available 24/7
- Accreditation ensures that our courses meet established industry needs
- Assessments are marked within 10 business days
- No classroom attendance, no travel expenses
- Trainer and administration support
- Designated course coordinator with regular contact to help you keep motivated and on track
- Certificates are issued within 21 days of course completion
- No hidden fees
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal, which is accessible via Desktop, tablet or mobile.
These assessments vary depending on the unit within the qualification and can include the following:
- Written tasks and/or case studies.
- Verbal assessment, by way of an interview with your trainer
- Observation by a trainer
- Supervisor checklists
All materials are online and can be accessed via the ISM e-learning portal.
Our system works best of the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
About Institute of Strategic Management
ISM is focused on becoming the preferred learning partner for individuals and business. It will achieve this by facilitating leading-edge training and development programs and providing high quality nationally recognised training.
ISM are specialists. We don’t just serve up vanilla training to go through the motions. We spend time with you to understand how training can help you achieve your business goals and tailor our training to you. Our trainers and executives are experts in financial services.
We provide strategic planning, governance and leadership support to many organisations in the financial services industry. We understand your business and training needs.
Institute of Strategic Management Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #91485)