- SAVE 40% off when you pay in full! Effective from Dec 1-20, 2021
An executive-level course for the business leaders of tomorrow.
Learn how to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions. Graduate with specialised management skills and substantial industry knowledge.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Conference Manager
- Event Director
- Event Producer
- Event or Exhibition Manager
- Functions Manager
- In-House Meetings Manager
- Meetings Manager
- Project Manager
- Venue Manager
What You'll Learn
- Client and customer service
- Marketing and public relations
- Budget Management
- Risk management
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 9 months
- This course is available to be completed online
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your study, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: A laptop computer and access to an internet connection to study in class and/or online.
To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identity documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
About Pacific Training Group
Pacific Training Group brings a fresh approach to vocational education and training in the areas of business leadership, management, information technology such as cybersecurity and blockchain, hospitality, events, and social media marketing and communication.
We welcome students from all over Australia and the world to study with us. Our flexible Online Course offerings allow you to learn from our award-winning trainers from absolutely anywhere and you will also gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
As part of our commitment to providing students with job-ready skills and knowledge, all Pacific Training Group courses have been developed by academics and industry leaders with a focus on employment outcomes, student engagement, and industry demands.
Pacific Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #110071)