This course is designed for individuals seeking to develop skills and knowledge to work or develop career prospects in specialist technology roles.
The ICT60220 – Advanced Diploma of Information Technology qualification provides students intermediate knowledge across a range of technology disciplines including ICT fundamentals such as Project Management, client interaction, team management and business analysis.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Cyber Security Consultant
- IT Project Manager
- Knowledge Manager
- eLearning Manager
- Enterprise Application
- Integration Consultant
- Enterprise Architecture Manager
- Software Manager
What You'll Learn
The qualification comprises of core units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Planning and monitoring of business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- IT project management fundamentals
Duration Study Load
- The total course duration is 1260 hours which will be delivered over 24 months. (Current listing has 18 months)
We recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- Have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills
- Microsoft Office (or freeware equivalent) installed on their computer
- Access to a reliable high-quality internet connection
- Adequate literacy/numeracy skills
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
- Short Answer Questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario’s
- Research Tasks
About Mentor Education
Established in 2003, we are Australia’s largest privately owned training organisation focused purely on Financial Services & Business training market. Many of our graduates currently work for Australia’s leading financial services institutions (including Big 4 Banks) and small businesses all around Australia. Building on the strong relationships we develop with learners completing our courses, our industry experts are available by arrangement to provide ongoing mentoring on an individual or organisation-wide basis.
Exemplary Student Support
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Mentor Education has gained an enviable reputation amongst financial and business services professionals as a result of its commitment to providing an exceptional student experience, professional training and assessment material supported by best of breed technology and a dedicated, passionate team.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is exemplified by the high level of student support received - our industry experts and assessors are available to personally respond to your questions and offer constructive feedback and guidance.
Mentor Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21683)