The Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (ICT) (ICT60115) provides high level information and communications technology, process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Knowledge Management Analyst
- Knowledge Manager
- Manager, IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Business Development Manager
- Software Manager.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Upskilled Information Technology courses include detailed learning materials, assessments, online trainer support, and certification upon successful completion.
IT students also have access to Pluralsight’s online training library, a comprehensive online video training library delivered by those in the industry. The content is accessible 24/7 so you can study and further your skills whenever it suits you.
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- BSBWOR502- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- ICTICT610- Manage copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTPMG609- Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTICT608- Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTSUS601- Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- ICTSAS601- Implement change-management processes
- ICTICT602- Develop contracts and manage contracted performance
- ICTSAD605- Elicit ICT requirements
- ICTPMG606- Manage ICT project quality
- BSBMGT608- Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- ICTSAD504- Implement quality assurance processes for business solutions
- BSBINN601- Lead and manage organisational change
- ICTICT606- Develop communities of practice
- ICTICT601- Develop ICT strategic and action plans
- ICTSAD505- Develop technical requirements for business solutions
- ICTICT508- Evaluate vendor products and equipment
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)