The Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management is ideal for those looking to take their career to the next level, and is designed for managers who are either currently in, or progressing towards a strategic leadership role with managerial responsibilities on a daily basis.
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
- Nationally Recognised Training
Duration & study load
This course is delivered online over a duration of 12-18 months.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
Online Learning offers participants a unique combination of e-learning methodologies that are fully supported and highly integrated:
- Study when it suits – with no set class timetable, you can study when and where you like, tailoring your education to suit lifestyle, family, and employment commitments
- Personal support – you’ll be guided through your studies via an interactive, web-based educational experience. Our participants receive the same high level of support as an on-campus student, maximising chances of success
- Structured learning – regular timed intakes mean you can look forward to a structured learning environment. This ensures continuous progression via the benefits of flexible Online Learning
- Full access to resources – detailed course materials, student email, forums, live chat, recorded lectures, quizzes and assessments, links to external resource materials and videos.
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
Recognition of prior learning
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
- Lead and Manage Organisational Change- BSBINN601
- Provide Leadership Across the Organisation- BSBMGT605
- Establish and Maintain Strategic Networks- PSPGOV602B]
- Develop and Implement Business Plan- BSBMGT617
- Manage Risk- BSBRSK501
- Manage Knowledge and Information- BSBINM601
- Manage Finances- BSBFIM601
- Develop and Implement Strategic Plans- BSBMGT616
- Develop and Maintain a Service Level Strategy- BSBCUE604
- Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement- BSBMGT608
- Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability- BSBSUS501
- Develop Communities of Practice- BSBMGT605
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements.
Option 1 – Save 15% when paying upfront. Total course cost: $5,395
Option 2 – 24 Month Interest-free payment plan No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $62 a week!
By submiting an enquiry on this Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Upskilled. Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that innovates the effective and efficient delivery of vocational qualifications and short courses to working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, they partner with businesses and career-minded individuals to secure superior measurable outcomes. (RTO code: #40374).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Upskilled.
Included in your Upskilled course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!