- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as human resources directors, strategists and national regional or global human resources managers. They provide leadership and strategic direction in the human resources activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual or managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the human resources field. These individuals are often accountable for group outcomes and for the overall performance of the human resources function of an organisation.
Is this the right course for me?
This qualification, which has been designed by industry professionals, is ideal if you already have significant professional experience and in your current role you provide leadership and strategic direction in an organisation’s human resources policies, procedures and activities.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Director
- National Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Strategy
- Senior Manager
- Head of People and Culture
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 18 months to complete these dual qualification, and many complete it in less time.
We find our students complete this qualification in varying time frames. It really does depend on your life situation, and time availability.
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, telephone or Skype call, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response, (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions
- Participate in interviews with your assessor
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
- Have access to a fully-functional computer / smart device loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data
- Have access to reliable Internet Access
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)