Monarch’s Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning gives you practical skills you can put to use straight away. Whether you are starting out in the financial services industry or looking to formalise your existing finance skills, this online course focuses on getting you ready to research, analyse, and compare financial products, present financial plans, and understand the regulations and guidelines that will help your plans be in compliance with government regulations. Monarch’s Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning course will arm you with the knowledge and skills to achieve your goals in this thriving industry.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Associate financial planner/adviser (in a ‘junior ‘capacity)
- Financial planning practice manager
- Compliance officer at a financial planning firm/[Australian financial services licensee] (AFSL)
- Call-centre adviser for either an insurance provider, investment fund management provider, investment platform provider or superannuation provider
- Back-office superannuation operations officer
- Back-office insurance operations officer
- Back-office fund management operations officer
- Back-office investment platform operations officer
- Investment corporate actions support officer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Most students complete this qualification in 12 months to 24 months
- Your completion time frame depends on your previous education, work experience, time availability and work rate. Please note you are expected to complete at least 1 module every 6 months
- We consistently receive feedback from our students telling us the course is very well structured and easy-to-follow
- There are no entry requirements for the Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning, just your drive, motivation and passion for working with people
- Those with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Easy-to-read course materials (including eBooks and PDF’s)
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Monarch Institute takes into account the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning. This may be through formal qualifications or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification.
The experts who design and deliver our courses have developed an assessment framework that’s uniquely designed to help you gain a deep understanding of the material. Assessment formats include:
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Short-answer questions
- Workplace scenarios
- Roleplays- video self-recording and upload of the file
You’ll need to complete 12 units to obtain your Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning, including nine core and three electives.
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530)