- Limited scholarships available for September Intake – Save 20%. Enquire now!
- This course is full fee-for-service only and there is NO government funding. FEE-HELP loan support may be available.
‘Build your dream marketing career with Australia’s most practical online degree.’
- Learn the latest tools of brand development, digital strategy and campaign management. Acquire real skills in market research, content planning and digital disruption by creating bespoke marketing plans as part of your degree
- Be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns
- No Exams. Benefit from a unique learning and assessment model focused on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Complete assignments relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business. Work on meaningful case studies and innovative marketing projects
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or a promotion before graduating
- Receive exclusive insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Start-up Pioneers, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
To succeed in this evolving jobs market, you’ll need a functional and strategic understanding of the modern economy and the ways in which consumer expectations influence the choices that businesses make. That is why this Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) combines the fundamentals of marketing, design and campaign strategy with a practical understanding of the modern innovation economy that will catapult your career to new heights.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Marketing Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Digital Strategist
- Brand Activation Manager
- Product Manager
- Content Strategist
- Social Media Editor
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketer
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Partnership Marketing Advisor
- Communications Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
What You'll Learn
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Project Management and Leadership
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Big Data and Market Research
- Brand Development and Product Management
CORE GRADUATE SKILLS
- Design effective strategies for the digital marketplace
- Utilise social media to drive meaningful customer engagement
- Develop compelling brands and rapid rebranding strategies
- Identify growth opportunities in relevant markets
- Create empowering and inclusive content
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
2 years full-time
4 years part-time
- Fully online
- No exams
- No campus attendance required
- Flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
- Option A: Year 12 (or equivalent)
- Option B: Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification
- Option C: Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4), or above
- Option D: Work and Life Experience Entry: Demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter)
You’ll need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
- Personalised student support from a friendly, professional team
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
- Relevant: Work on practical projects and attend industry events with Ducere’s partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish and the Australian Government
- Practical: Choose your own assignment topics tailored to your passions, job or business.
- World-class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via a mobile app
- Early exit qualification. Students have the option of exiting the course after completing the first 8 units to receive a higher education diploma
- Expand your professional network: Join an ecosystem with innovators, investors, mentors and entrepreneurs
- Develop the skills industry needs and improve your earning potential
This Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) is internationally recognised and fully accredited by Torrens University Australia.
Torrens University Australia is registered with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) as an Australian University that is authorised to self-accredit its courses. TEQSA is Australia’s independent regulator of the higher education sector and assesses providers against the Higher Education Standards Framework.
- 80% Applied Assessment
- 20% Multiple-Choice Quizzes
Sam A.Global Supplier HSSE at Aker Solutions
Debra S.Founding Partner, Madison Active Skincare
About Ducere Global Business School
Together with its University Partners, Ducere supports Australia’s most innovative online degrees. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain exclusive insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. Gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
- Discover the Ducere difference today.