The Bachelor of Business (Marketing) degree will provide you with a strong understanding of business drivers and the industry fundamentals necessary for a variety of roles in marketing such as marketing management, strategic marketing, research, brand management, public relations, communications and media to name a few. Students have the option to study online or on campus.
The Bachelor of Business (Marketing) through Martin Higher Education is ideal for anyone looking for a foundation in business and a career in marketing. Upon successful completion of this course, you will graduate with the knowledge, skills and experience to excel in the marketing field.
- Sydney– 815-825 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Brisbane– 269 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane Queensland 4006
This course in marketing will prepare you for a career in this competitive sector, as well as provide you with an overview of the business industry. Some potential roles to pursue could include:
- Marketing Manager
- Market Researcher
- International Marketing Officer
- Strategic Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Promotion and Advertising
- Nationally Recognised Training
Duration & study load
- 14 weeks per semester
- 3 years: 8 units per year
- Part-time options available (up to 6 years)
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or equivalent; AND
- 18 years of age or over; OR
- Mature age entry (aged 21 or over) with relevant work experience; OR
- Successful completion of a relevant diploma.
An applicant may apply for assessment and recognition of their prior learning.
- FEE-HELP available
- Access to advanced online learning system for support and learning materials.
- There is a focus on positive career outcomes and hands on learning.
- Supportive, flexible learning environment.
- An applicant may apply for assessment and recognition of their prior learning.
- Industry Engagement subject gives students the opportunity to undertake a professional placement.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised, TEQSA accredited Bachelor of Business (Marketing) from Martin Higher Education.
Why Study with Martin Higher Education?
For 35 years Martin has been educating Australians. Martin Higher Education was borne out of this nationally respected brand. Martin Higher Education focuses on delivering hands on, career-focused degrees. A choice between on-campus and online study ensures there’s a learning model for everyone. Martin Higher Education is a registered higher education provider with the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA), offering TEQSA-accredited courses at undergraduate level.
Each qualification has been designed to cover foundation topics before moving onto a specialist elective stream. Graduates will have a strong understanding of business drivers and principles to ensure they graduate job-ready. Martin Higher Education also offers a capstone Industry Engagement subject giving students the opportunity to undertake a professional placement in their final semester to supercharge their careers.
Martin HE provides a supportive, flexible learning environment with a range of student support services to ensure students have the right tools to successfully engage with their studies. Expert academic staff facilitate one-on-one feedback sessions and a variety of other learning support. All students also receive access to an online learning platform that houses all content, interactive learning resources and features support tutorials.
In this Bachelor of Business (Marketing) course, the subjects you will study include:
- Introduction to marketing
- Introduction to management
- Information management systems
- Introduction to business law
- Introduction to accounting
- Effective business communication
- Introduction to HRM
- Economics for business
- Consumer behaviour
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility
- Integrated marketing communications
- Market research
- Services marketing
- Understanding and using research
- Strategic management
- Marketing management and planning
- Brand management
- B2B marketing
- Professional industry engagement
Plus four elective units.
You may be eligible to receive a FEE-HELP loan for this degree, meaning you can defer payment of your course fees. Enquire now for more information and to see if you meet eligibility criteria.
Martin Higher Education also offers flexible payment plans to help make studying more affordable.
You may be eligible to receive FEE-HELP for this course!
This course can be paid for through the FEE-HELP government loan scheme. If you are an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa, this means you don’t need to pay upfront.
Instead, the Australian government will pay your course fees on your behalf. You’ll begin repaying your loan through the tax system once you start earning more than the minimum threshold of $54,869 (2016-17 income year).
About Martin Higher Education
By submiting an enquiry on this Bachelor of Business (Marketing), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Martin Higher Education. For 35 years Martin has been educating Australians. Martin Higher Education was borne out of this nationally respected brand. Martin Higher Education focuses on delivering hands-on, career-focused degrees. A choice between on-campus and online study ensures there’s a learning model for everyone. Each qualification has been designed to cover foundation topics before moving onto a specialist elective stream. Graduates will have a strong understanding of business drivers and principles to ensure you graduate job-ready. Thanks to an expansive network of industry partners, Martin Higher Education also offers students the opportunity to undertake a professional placement to supercharge their careers.
Study Group Australia Pty Limited trading as Martin College, Martin Higher Education is a registered higher education provider with the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA), offering TEQSA-accredited courses at undergraduate level.
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Martin Higher Education.
Included in your Martin Higher Education course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!