This course bundle gives you the knowledge and confidence to not only excel in your chosen field, but also to start, run, and grow your own successful beauty business!
At Ulleo, we offer a range of self-paced beauty courses that can be bundled together based on your passions and career goals:
- Complete Lash & Brow Mastery
- Nail Technology & Artistry
- Skin & Facial Treatments
- Advanced Makeup Artistry
- Beauty Business Fundamentals
Our courses are designed and delivered by leading beauty professionals who bring you the most up-to-date and sought-after knowledge and skills.
Practise your new skills with industry-leading products and tools and dedicated support from industry mentors. On top of engaging course materials, you’ll also have access to fresh content through exclusive live events, workshops, and podcasts featuring inspiring industry guests.
Who's It For?
- You want to kickstart your career or upskill in the beauty industry and learn the most up-to-date and in-demand skills and techniques possible
- You want to build your own course according to your passions; from lash and brow treatments, to makeup, skincare, spa treatments, nail tech, and more
- You want to learn at your own pace and balance your education with other commitments
- You want detailed feedback, support, and advice from current industry professionals
- You want to develop technical skills but also broader skills in managing clients and running a successful beauty business
What You'll Learn
- Complete Lash & Brow Mastery Certificate: Learn brow waxing, lamination, tinting, henna, lash extensions, lash lifting and more
- Nail Technology & Artistry Certificate: Learn manicures, nail art, and acrylic, gel, and dip powder enhancements
- Advanced Makeup Artistry Certificate: Learn how to create stunning bridal, editorial, and everyday makeup looks
- Beauty Business Fundamentals: Learn everything you need to run a successful beauty business, including brand and marketing, accounting, client experience, and more
- Skin Treatments & Facials: Gain a deep understanding of skin health and learn how to perform effective and rejuvenating facial treatments
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
- Roughly 60-100 hours of learning per course including videos, written materials, activities, and regular live events and workshops with inspiring industry professionals
- Learn with dedicated support from industry mentors who are practising beauty professionals
- Learn through in-depth video tutorials and practise your new skills with industry-leading products and tools
- Tune into regular live workshops, beauty treatment demos and Q&As with your mentor and inspiring guests
- Choose from a range of flexible payment options and study online at your own pace
During your studies with Ulleo, you’ll learn directly from inspiring industry professionals. This includes a dedicated mentor to provide feedback on your work and support to kickstart your career.
- Clare Haeusler, Director at Chantilly Skin & Brow – Clare has over 10 years of extensive experience in the beauty industry, as a beauty therapist and salon manager. As the Director of Chantilly Skin & Brow in NSW, Clare manages multiple salons, educates staff, and designs and performs a range of treatments. She has a particular interest in lash and brow treatments and a passion for educating and motivating new beauty professionals to reach their potential
- Casey Malady, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hairstylist – Having worked in New York, Tokyo, Canada and throughout Australia, Casey is one of Melbourne’s most sought-after hair and makeup artists. Her extensive experience on a variety of fashion events such as Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival and Melbourne Spring Fashion Week has seen her work with designers such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Roberto Cavalli, Alex Perry, Toni Maticevksi, Dion Lee and Rachel Gilbert. Celebrity clients include Rebecca Judd, Sophie Monk, Client Liaison, Sarah Stevens, Megan Washington, Shaynna Blaze and Kate Peck just to name a few
- Monica Gingold, Makeup Artist & Director of Tonic Agency – With over 16 years in the industry, Monica has worked her makeup magic on many A-list brands, events, celebrities and influencers, including Steph Claire Smith, Megan Gale, Sophie Monk, Bec Judd and many more. Monica is now one of the most in-demand artists in the fashion and bridal industries and is a regular at events such as New York Fashion Week, VAMFF, MBFWA, Melbourne Cup Carnival and the Grand Prix and on television productions such as X-Factor, Dancing with the Stars, The Logies, Brownlow Awards and the ARIAs
- Nicole Moore, Salon Owner & Education Ambassador for CND™ – Nicole has been in the beauty industry for 20 years and has performed and taught a wide range of beauty therapy treatments. As well as being a qualified educator, trainer, and brand ambassador, Nicole runs a successful beauty salon in Melbourne’s inner north called Made Gorgeous
On top of your course materials, you’ll access exclusive discounts to wholesale beauty products and tools. This includes a professional kit to practise your new skills and ongoing discounts to some leading beauty brands, including MAC, Lycon, Elleebana, Crown Brush, INGLOT, and more.
With industry leaders at the helm, Ulleo’s short courses are built with collaboration, community, and creativity in mind.
Whether you are seeking your next career move or a passion project, our unique learning experience will provide knowledge and skills for now and into the future.
As a learner of Ulleo, you will access tailored support from industry mentors, along with a community of other learners to connect with. Delivered online, our courses empower learners with industry-led insights, interactive methods of learning, and tangible pathways to accredited study.
As a profit with purpose enterprise, sustainability is at the heart of what we do. Our partnership with Carbon Neutral and tree-planting initiative allows us to become part of the solution for the planet and future generations.
Love what you learn with Ulleo.