Start your climb up the corporate ladder with a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management. Designed to provide you with the knowledge and qualification to work as a team leader or supervisor, you will develop the leadership; problem solving; time management; communication; technology; work place safety; and financial skills needed to confidently guide and monitor your team.
Duration & study load
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit for some units of this course through RPL, or Recognised Prior Learning. RPL is an approved assessment method in the Australian Vocational Education system. It is a process for acknowledging relevant skills, experience, formal or informal training you may already have, and assigning credit for them towards the qualification you are studying.
Unit of Study 1
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
Unit of Study 2
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
Unit of Study 3
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use Emotional Intelligence
About Churchill Education
By submiting an enquiry on this BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Churchill Education. Churchill Education specialises in both RPL and delivering quality training qualifications across the spectrum, from Youth Work to Accounting, and everything in between. Churchill Education operates from a landmark building in its local community of Samford, just outside Brisbane, and has a resolute commitment to its comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility program, engaging and supporting charitable organisations and individuals in the local community, as well as those at national and international levels. Whatever qualifications you are seeking, whatever industry background, professional skills or life journey you bring with you, Churchill Education welcomes, respects and acknowledges your stories and experiences.
Churchill Education is a Registered Training Organization (RTO Code : 31430)
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Churchill Education.
Included in your Churchill Education course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!