Are you passionate about building a career in the Early Childhood sector? The employment prospects are very bright for those looking at entering Early Childhood Education and Care.
This nationally accredited course qualifies people to work in a range of early childhood education settings. Graduates will be equipped to provide care that supports children’s well-being, learning and development.
Funding through the Victorian Governments Skills First Initiative is available for eligible students only.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Early Childhood Educator
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
55 weeks incl. holidays.
Tuition Time: 45 weeks.
Due to COVID this course is currently being delivered online, once restrictions are eased there will be face to face delivery for all practical components.
- Completion of year 11 or equivalent (Subject to the assessment and approval of ATMC Admission team.)
- Applicants must be 17 years of age and above. Students under the age of 18 years require the signed consent of a parent or guardian to enrol in this qualification. There may be restrictions regarding the Work Placement.
- To assist prospective students to determine whether a course is suitable and appropriate for the individual needs, ATMC will conduct a Pre-Training Review and LLN test
This course is only available to Australian citizens and permanent residents in the state of Victoria
You will be required to undertake 120 hours of work placement in order to complete this course.
To achieve CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, students are required to be found competent in a total of 18 units (15 core units and 3 elective units)
About Australian Technical and Management College
Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC) is located in the heart of Melbourne. We are proud of our reputation as a leader in vocational training, with modern facilities, equipment, and professional staff who demonstrate a level of expertise appropriate to their fields.
All training is focused on preparing students for work. This is achieved by combining the extensive training experience that ATMC brings to its training departments with an impressive array of industry training environments, enabling students to gain valuable industry experience.
ATMC ’s Training is focused primarily on practical application. The goal of all training is to support students to join the workforce as soon as possible. At ATMC we provide you with the greatest opportunities for a successful career.
Australian Technical and Management College Pty Ltd is a registered training organisation (RTO 22158).