The nationally recognised BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Administration) will give you a great introduction to the business world, arming you with the skills and knowledge to excel at supporting a team’s objective.
Administrative assistants are the foundation of a business, handling many moving parts and challenging situations at once. You’ll learn how to contribute to the health and safety of others, how to create and use spreadsheets and design business documents, organise schedules, and maintain business resources, to maintain a smoothly run business.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Administrator
- Executive Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Project Administrator
What You'll Learn
- Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- Participate in sustainable work practices
- Engage in workplace communication
- Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- Provide administrative services
- Purchase goods and services
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months self-paced online course
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
We are an award winning registered training organisation specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)