- QLD funding available
The BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) qualification provides the knowledge and practical skills to gain employment in a variety of customer service positions within any business environment. All businesses have customers, so this qualification has widespread employment opportunities. This qualification equips you with excellent customer service and administration skills that prepare you for being an efficient customer service representative.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Customer Service Representative
- Call Centre Operator
- General Administrator
What You'll Learn
You will gain skills and knowledge to:
- Deliver a good service to customers
- Deal with customer complaints and assist with difficulties
- Advise about products and services
- Design and produce business documents (Word)
- Design and produce spreadsheets (Excel)
- Organise work priorities and schedules
- Support wellbeing and engage in workplace communication
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months to complete
- About 10 hours per week
- To undertake this course, you will need basic computer skills and Language Literacy and Numeracy skills at least to Year 11
- Start any time and study at your own pace
- Complete your course within 12 months
- Friendly, dedicated and supportive assessors who get back to you quickly
- User-friendly learner portal
- Extra resources and FREE additional training including Microsoft Office Cheat Sheets and Job Finding guidance
- Quick turnaround of marking
- Tip Sheets to assist with each unit
- Industry relevant course material that makes you work-ready
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- We offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Credit Transfers for work experience or formal qualifications you may have undertaken to shorten the time you have to study
- You are required to complete assessments during the course to demonstrate competence
- These include Knowledge Questions as well as Performance Tasks such as projects, practical exercises and much more
- Competency-based training is concerned with assisting people to achieve specific competencies which are required in the workplace. This course has been designed to meet the particular skills and knowledge appropriate to this vocational area
- To undertake this course you will need access to a computer and reliable internet speed
About Sutherland Training
Sutherland Training has been delivering accredited courses since 2010 across Australia.
As a Registered Training Organisation since 2010 we pride ourselves on being experts in the field of General and Medical Administration.
Our courses give you the skills to find work as General Office Administrators, Medical or Health Administrators or Customer Service Representatives.
In all our qualifications we have included computer-based units of competency to make sure you enter the workplace with confidence about your computer skills.
Our Medical and Health assessors are experts in the fields of Medical Administration, and all have been Practice Managers.
Our Administration and Customer Service assessors are qualified and experienced in the field of office administration and all assessors impart and share their wealth of knowledge.
Our level of support is unique, and we care about YOU and your career. Our turnaround time for marking is fast and we stay connected with you on your learning journey. We also offer extra FREE training resources along the way that we feel will help you on your journey to becoming the best you can be. This FREE training also includes a mini Job-Finding course at the end of your course.
Our focus is on delivering a high-quality, memorable training experience with dedicated and professional staff (assessors and admin) giving you the skills to get back to work and live your dream. We are passionate about LEARNING, and we believe in the success it can bring for your future.
Sutherland Training is a Pre-Qualified Supplier (PQS) for the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program under the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT)
Sutherland Training Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31956)