The CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations will introduce you to the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the competitive cleaning industry.
You’ll learn how to manage work priorities, use and maintain cleaning chemicals and equipment safely by task type, and to deliver effective customer service.
Focus is on the latest cleaning techniques, chemical safety and industrial equipment for commercial, domestic and speciality cleaners.
What You'll Learn
- Organise personal work priorities and development
- Provide effective client service
- Work effectively in customer engagement
- Clean using safe work practices
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- You can choose to shorten or lengthen the time you take to complete the course based on your availability and circumstances
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia
- Gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- We support you with individual mentors and a wellbeing advisor, dedicated to you and your journey
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition Of Prior Learning
If you have relevant skills or experience or have completed previous training it may be used to gain credit for all or part of a course. Ask us for more information.
There are no confronting exams. You work together with your mentor and assessors towards a successful graduation. You have the opportunity to resubmit individual assessment tasks rather than having to repeat the whole course.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
We have put together an engaging learning pathway to prepare you for a successful career in cleaning operations.
Together with creative and easy to use worksheets, you’ll experience a variety of environments and complete activities designed to practise on-the-job performance and behaviour.
Units are in groups to ensure you get the most out of the course
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
We are an award winning registered training organisation specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)