Are passionate about seeking a career with the opportunity to help others?
Then Community Services may be the career choice for you. The Australian Government’s Job Outlook Service has predicted rapid growth in the coming years with a marked increase in job vacancies. Making Community Services a stable career choice. This course will help you develop your interpersonal communication skills and your ability to work with a diverse range of clients who may require physical, emotional, and social support.
Training Tailor Made offers the Certificate III in Community Services CHC30121, covering a broad range of content. This course includes topics such as responding to client needs, managing personal stress in the workplace, communication, mental health, working in the context of drugs and alcohol, health and wellbeing, and more. Training Tailor Made offers a tailored service, allowing you to work at your own pace, and to complete alternative electives if requested.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Residential Support Worker
- Personal Care Worker
- Youth Worker
- Aboriginal Community Development Worker
- Welfare Support Worker
- Parent Support Worker
- Migrant Support Worker
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 4-6 months
Experience the ‘Training Tailor Made’ difference:
- Small class sizes
- Industry contacts
- Highly qualified and engaging trainers the
- User-friendly and high-quality resources
- Ongoing support with trainers and administration staff
- High employment outcomes with job-ready training
- Our user-friendly online resources can be accessed 24 hours a day, and remain accessible after the completion of your qualification
- You may complete up to 120 hours of optional Vocational Placement (work experience), as well as weekly in-class simulations
About Training Tailor Made
Training Tailor Made is a highly regarded boutique Registered Training Organisation, specialising in community services areas for 14 years. Our mission is to inspire and support our learners to reach their education and employment goals through outstanding teaching and resources, creating real job opportunities, employability skills and ultimately changing lives.
We provide tailored training that will leave you feeling competent, confident and ready to enter the workplace. We believe that anyone can achieve their goals with the right support.
We also believe that to be the best in your new role, you need to learn from the highest quality trainers. We assist you throughout your education journey, to ease you into your new and rewarding career.
Training Tailor Made works closely with employers, job seekers, community stakeholders, and government requirements to ensure that you receive the most up-to-date and relevant skills to step directly into your new career.
We deliver Nationally Recognised qualifications in areas of high industry demand as direct pathways to employment (QLD skills shortage areas). You will have the opportunity to engage with our network of community contacts, equipping you with the practical skills required for your desired role.
Training Tailor Made’s passion for quality education and learning is reflected in our company outcomes:
– Over 80% of our students gain employment upon graduating (2020)
– Over 96% satisfaction rate (2018) reflects our commitment to quality education
– Specialised support for English as a Second Language
Why choose us?
- We provide tailored ongoing support
- Placement assistance
- Face to Face or online classes
- Small class sizes
- Lecture recordings for each session
- Employer and community connections
- Flexible learning options and additional tutorials
- Excellent industry reputation
- Tailored electives to meet your career goals
- Government Funding of various types are available for eligible students
- Payment plans for full-fee students
- Fun, interactive classes with no exams
- Real-world experience and skills
Thank you for enquiring with Training Tailor Made, the ‘Training People That Care’.
Training Tailor Made is a Registered Training Organisation RTO and Skills Assure Supplier of Nationally Recognised, Government Funded Courses (RTO code 31729).