- This course is available to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Are you interested in becoming a teacher’s aide? Work with teachers to create a comfortable and supportive environment for children’s learning. You will make sure lessons run smoothly; with also developing the student’s literacy, numeracy and research skills.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Home Tutor
- Education Support Worker in Community
- Education Services
- School Learning Support Officer in public and private schools
- Teacher’s Aide
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
- Classroom or via Correspondence
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification
- It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a school certificate or equivalent. Entry requirements may vary dependent on unit selection and delivery method
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Provide employment opportunities
- Personal counselling services(if required)
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
- This course requires 100 hours of supervised work placement
Students are provided with the following:
- All workbooks
- Training plan
- Qualified trainers with extensive industry experience
- Optional additional support sessions
- Targeted assessment tools
- Student Assistance Program (counselling sessions)
A total of 17 units are required to complete the qualification; 12 (twelve) core and 5 (five) elective units. Unit selection may vary depending on delivery method and location:
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)