- Limited government funding available for this course
The CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support is aimed at those seeking work in the education system as a Teacher’s Aide. The course will provide you with the skills and experience to assist teachers in a range of different classroom settings and is the ideal option if you want to gain the skills to work in schools. This qualification will show you how to support children and young people in the classroom and enhance your knowledge of learning development. There is also a mandatory work placement component to provide you with on-the-job experience that will help you to secure employment.
What personal qualities are required for this qualification?
- Dedication, patience and tact
- Ability to relate easily to children
- Flexible in approach
- Ability to communicate simply and clearly
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Teacher Aide
- Teacher Assistant
- Education Assistant (special needs)
- Integration Aide
- Education Support Worker
- Home Tutor
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Glen Waverley
- Truganina East
Duration Study Load
- Two days per week of class time (9.30am to 3pm) over 20 weeks plus 120 hours of work placement.
*Course duration may vary based on frequency of delivery and public holidays
*Please note classes are not held during school breaks
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Available during hours 9am – 3pm
- Appropriate level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills, including internet and email
- Working with Children Check (must be obtained prior to work placement)
Learn from industry expert trainers
Our trainers are well-regarded industry experts and are highly sought after with many students returning to complete further qualifications.
Network with our 100+ early years services
Bestchance manages over 150 early years services throughout victoria. We know the industry because we are the industry!
Personalise your learning in small class sizes
We keep our class sizes small to ensure you receive the personalised support and attention you need.
Increase your employability
We have a higher rate of employment outcomes than the state average and our reputation is well-regarded by employers.
Access our complimentary support programs
Our additional support programs, such as prepare for employment, digital literacy, study skills and conversational english give you the confidence to gain employment and succeed.
Work placement totalling 120 hours in an approved school is a requirement for successful completion of the course. Workplace assessments will be conducted for each placement.
Bestchance Training has resumed face to face delivery in line with the Victorian Government guidelines.
We have effective COVID safety measures in place which are in line with the Governments Workplace and Stay Safe Directions. These include anti-viral cleaning, maintaining social distancing, masks as required and keeping records for contact tracing.
We look forward to supporting you through your learning journey.
About Bestchance Training
Bestchance Training (TOID 3695) has been delivering accredited training and short courses to students for over 28 years. We focus on quality and strive to bring best practice methods into the classroom.
Utisiling the extensive knowledge and experience of our own Early Childhood Educators across our many early year’s services, we ensure you are equipped with the most current practical knowledge for a successful career in a growing industry.
Our accredited courses are structured to ensure that students are workforce ready. To achieve this, we offer career guidance, job seeking support, study groups and access to industry professionals.
bestchance Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 3695)