Kick start your entrepreneurial success with this dynamic new qualification.
Develop the crucial skills and knowledge needed to help launch a new small business, or make an existing business more successful. Our nationally recognised BSB30320 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business has been designed in consultation with experts in the industry to make sure your learning is comprehensive and applicable to current industry best practices.
You will learn multi-functional business skills and a grounding in all that is required to launch or develop your own business, whether your plans are for a one-person micro-business or the first steps into something much bigger.
Our experienced, entrepreneurial trainers will support you in developing the knowledge base and skill set to analyse and evaluate information to address a wide range of planning and operational challenges. We provide a practical approach to this qualification providing real-life learning outcomes and job-ready skills.
You can start at any time, all your learning resources will be provided, and a dedicated trainer will be assigned to guide and support you throughout your studies.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small Business Manager
- Owner Operator
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
- Up to 24 months
- You do not need to come to class, however, you will need to keep in contact with your Educator and attend phone and/or web meetings to complete some of the practical components of your course.
- E-learning allows you the flexibility of completing your course at your own pace, at times to suit work and other life commitments.
- You can work on your course at any time, anywhere supported by your industry experienced educator via telephone and email no matter where you are.
- Distance learning allows you to have the same amount of convenience and flexibility as online or blended learning. The only difference is that instead of studying online, you will be studying via workbooks.
- Distance learning is perfect for students that prefer to have hard copy resources. Participants wishing to complete their qualification via distance instead of online will incur additional material and postage fees up to the value of $25.00 per unit.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- Students must have language, literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to allow interpretation of documents and to prepare written reports.
- Students will be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.
- In addition, you will need basic computer skills to conduct research and complete your assessments.
- Increase your career opportunities and earning potential with an integrated dual qualification or additional specialisations.
- We cluster the units from two separate qualifications to create a unique package that saves hours of study time.
- Combining accredited courses gives you additional nationally recognised qualifications, a wide range of practical skills, a broader range of opportunities and simple pathways for further education. you can save time and money by undertaking a dual qualification.
One on One Trainer support
- You will be provided with a trainer that has extensive experience and expertise in the course content and industry sector.
- Our professional trainers are there to ensure you have a successful learning journey. In addition to your trainer, the student services team provides you with support throughout the course for all administrative functions including enrolment, changes to contact details or study plan, progress reports, follow up and any issues you may encounter throughout your course.
- At GROW we appreciate that learning can be an isolated experience for some students. To assist you in communicating with us and other students, all students have the option to join our Facebook support group.
- Our Facebook support group can be a positive experience enabling you to connect with like-minded people, ask questions relating to your course and build relationships with other students.
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- If you have lots of experience and skills but no formal qualification you might want to consider Recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- RPL is a process whereby you demonstrate that you currently have the required skills and knowledge for the particular units or qualifications that you want to achieve recognition for. RPL focuses on your life and work experiences, and how they meet the criteria of the national qualifications.
We take a practical approach to this qualification allowing participants to gain hands-on experience in business practice. Students undertaking this course may be required to demonstrate their abilities as part of their assessments through a number of guided simulations.
You may require access to individuals (friends or family members) to support your program by participating in simulated activities. Each simulation will need to be recorded and submitted as part of your assessment.
Potential assessment methods:
- Written and practical activities
- Case Studies
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- A computer or tablet with a reliable internet connection to access the online learning resources
- An active email account A computer with up-to-date software, including a program that can open and edit Word and pdf documents (this does not have to be Microsoft office)
- The ability to play, record, upload and download data and files including video files
Katie - Gold Coast
Sarah - Perth
Kelly - Victoria
This nationally recognised course has been designed in consultation with experts in the industry to make sure your learning is comprehensive and applicable to industry best practices.
Total number of units = 10 4 core units, 6 elective units
About Grow Training Group
We know what it’s like to study around family and work commitments, our Colleges work with you to provide flexible and innovative options to meet the requirements of the qualifications you choose. Whether you’re looking to follow a passion, upskill to take the next step in your career or looking for an exciting new career opportunity we have a course that can give you the skills and confidence to succeed.
Choose from a range of Nationally Recognised and Accredited Programs along with a large range of Industry Recognised and courses and workshops. As well as competitive prices, we also offer easy interest-free payment plans on most of our courses. You can begin studying for as little as $50!
Grow Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO - 45109)