SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality reflects the role of individuals who have a range of well-developed hospitality service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
This program provides a pathway to work in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cages, and coffee shops. This program allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, food and beverage and gaming.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Espresso coffee machine operator
- Food and beverage attendant
- Front desk receptionist
- Front office assitant
- Function attendant
- Function host
- Gaming attendant
- Guest service agent
- And more!
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Intensive programs available
- Non-Traineeship: Estimated duration 52 weeks
Face to Face Training
- In-person classroom-based training delivered at TMG College Australia sites with a combination of simulated training activities in the TMG College Australia’s Salon that fully replicate the resources and environment that exist in the actual workplace with opportunities for students to undertake practical industry-based simulated training activities and workplace participation
Structured Work Placement
- As part of this course, students will also be required to undertake Work Placement in the Hospitality Industry, this includes Restaurants, Hotels, Catering Operations, Clubs, Pubs, Cafes and Cofee Shops; and in situations such as ages care facilities, hospitals and schools
- TMG College Australia can deliver training and undertake assessments using facilities at a student’s workplace, or in a Mobile Manner (eg at a regional/remote location for a specific period or for a specific training course)
Mixed Mode Training
- A combination of various delivery modes. Also known as “Mixed Delivery” Blended Learning”. This includes online, face to face and workplace-based
- There are no entry requirements for this program however students are required to undertake a Pre-Training Review and a Language Literacy Numeracy and Digital Literacy Assessment
- These will assist with determining suitability and relevance into course entry and identification of any support needs
- As part of this course, students will also be required to undertake a Work Placement of 36 service periods
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- We provide Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) where student work experience or qualifications of an advanced and related nature have been undertaken. RPL result in subject to the quality and amount of evidence submitted by the student to TMG.
- Written assessments
- Practical Assessments
About TMG College Australia
We understand how important it is to not only choose the right qualification for you, but also the right Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to enhance your learning experience.
For over 15 years, we have established ourselves as one of Australia’s leading Registered Training Organisations by building trusted relationships with Students and offering career-boosting courses, dedicated Trainers, a strong Student support network and a great culture.
Our 60+ qualifications reflect current work practices, industry workplace expectations and offer flexible delivery modes to ensure you are job-ready after graduating. We have everything you need to enhance your study and career opportunities for the future.
TMG College Australia is a business name of The Malka Group P/L which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21694).