Thanks to the boom in online shopping, Supply Chain Operations is one of the biggest essential industries worldwide. Thanks to Covid-19, Australians have splurged billions of dollars on online purchases.
Supply Chain Operations is, in a nutshell, the process of getting goods from the manufacturer to the shipping depot and delivered safely to the customer on time.
What You'll Learn
- Records Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Covid Safe WHS Practices
- Manual Handling
- Team Work
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Min 3 months – 12 months
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 16 years of age*
- Access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address, internet
*Students under 18 year of age will need to provide parent/guardian consent
- Q&A, Case Study, Group Work, Observation, Role Play & Practical Tasks
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
2 Core Units + 12 Electives
About My Skills Australia
We are a Sydney based family business that grew into the largest forklift training RTO in NSW. But Forklift training isn’t all we do.
In essence, what we teach allows our students to create a better future for themselves.
It allows young workers to start their first job in Mining or Construction, it allows people to upskill themselves to be highly sought after Marketing and IT professionals and find security for their family in uncertain times.
But It’s never just a job, It’s an opportunity.
We are in the business of helping young apprentices set a goal to buy their dream car.
We are in the business of helping single mums find well paid flexible work to thrive on their own.
We are in the business of helping you to create a better future. Giving you the tools to work in a team of like-minded individuals, to learn together and grow together, to thrive.
My Skills Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #91037)