The Logistics and Warehousing sector is booming! Do you want to start a new career and have the passport to success? The TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations will give you the qualification to open those doors.
To work in the Logistics and Warehousing sector you not only need the skills, you need to be knowledgeable, motivated and eager to learn. Whatever your reason for enrolling in this course, our qualified staff will ensure you are job ready to work in the Logistics and Warehousing sector
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Logistics operator
- Warehouse operator
- Supply chain administration operator
- Supply chain administration officer
- Rail terminal operator
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration Study Load
- 3 days per week face to face and 1 day of assisted study
- 16 hours per week of self-paced flexible learning
- 160 hours of practical placement
- This course will be approximately 12 months in duration depending on RPL, Credit Transfer and individual needs of the learners.
There are no prerequisites to gain entry in TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations, however:
- Students must undertake a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) assessment so that the appropriate academic support can be sourced throughout the course
- A dedicated Trainer
- Course Material and Resources
- All forklift licensing theory and practical resources
About Arrow Training
We understand the needs of our students and industry and develop training programs that connect the two together, meaning that our graduates are ready to work today!
We pride ourselves on thinking outside the square, for developing and fostering growth of our students through a commitment to provide a "We Care" attitude.
Arrow Training Services is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #6127)