- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
Your career in Human Resources starts here. This qualification will give you the necessary prerequisite skills and knowledge to begin your career. If you already work in Human Resources and wish to expand your knowledge or improve your people management skills and legislative knowledge, this course is also ideal.
Is this the right course for me?
If you want to become an important part of human resources management in the workplace, then this certificate IV in HR is the course for you. This course will help you develop a solid foundation of practical human resources skills and abilities you can use in the workplace.
You will develop important human resources management skills in areas such as performance management, staff recruitment, staff selection and induction, industrial relations, risk management, and workplace health and safety.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Officer
- Payroll Officer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months to complete
- Early completion available
- Approximately 40-50 hours per unit x 10 units
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or
- Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, telephone or Skype call, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response, (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Assessments may include:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions
- Participate in interviews with your assessor
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)