- Funding available for eligible students under the FREE IN ’23 WA scheme.
With this Certificate under your belt, you will be able to complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services; either in residential, home or community based environments. You will learn how to facilitate the empowerment of older people, provide support to people living with dementia, deliver care services using a palliative approach and so much more.
After achieving this qualification, you may undertake: CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accommodation Support Worker
- Care Supervisor
- Personal Care Assistant
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration Study Load
- 2 days a week (Monday & Tuesday) Classroom
- 12 weeks plus 120 hours (either through work placement or employment hours)
- It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a school certificate or equivalent
- Must hold either a CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support or currently be working in Aged Care
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Pathways to university
- Personal counselling services
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
This course requires 120 hours (either through work placement or employment hours).
- All workbooks
- Training plan
- Learning guide
- Daily reflection book
- Qualified trainers with extensive industry experience
- Optional additional support sessions
- Targeted assessment tools
- Student Assistance Program (counselling sessions)
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)