- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding.
The Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Physiotherapy) prepares you to assist physiotherapists and their patients through rehabilitation, injuries, and other physical conditions. This qualification equips you with the knowledge and skills to deliver physiotherapy plans tailored to each unique patient, helping them overcome their obstacles and regain or maintain their physical wellbeing.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Allied Health Assistant
- Physiotherapy Assistant
What You'll Learn
Via a combination of online theory and on-site practical work placement, this qualification will teach you how to:
- Support physiotherapists in their day-to-day responsibilities
- Deliver physiotherapy programs specific to the needs of your patient
- Identify and plan the right approach to helping patients maximise their mobility
- Work efficiently in a health and community workplace
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification
Special conditions for this course
Access to an Allied Health Practice and a qualified physiotherapist who will be able to supervise the candidate throughout work placement.
Flexible Online Study
Our courses are delivered online, so you can study whenever and wherever suits you
Dedicated Student Support
Our friendly and experienced Support Officers, Assessors and Technical Advisors will be there for you from enrolment to graduation
Course material is developed in consultation with health experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge to achieve your career goals
- Knowledge Questions
- Case Study
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study - Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length - whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support - Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses - Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number - 22557)