- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
This qualification will give you the supervisory and administrative skills and a broad knowledge base in a variety of administrative contexts. You will apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. You may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Is this the right course for me?
Business administration professionals comprise the largest population of office professionals in the workforce. This course will further develop your administrative skills on how to prepare financial reports, organise meetings and implement administration systems, and promote an innovative team environment. Additionally, you will gain skills to apply risk management processes and implement policies to ensure a safe environment.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Administration Ssupervisor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Administrator
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 12 months to complete these dual qualifications, and many complete it in less time.
We find our students complete this qualification in varying time frames. It really does depend on your life situation, and time availability.
No entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, telephone or Skype call, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response, (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
To be awarded this qualification, 10 units of competency are required:
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)