The nationally recognised BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Administration) qualification is appropriate to any role that has a business service component. The administration specialisation will set you up for career success with advanced business administration skills and the professional qualification to stand out from the pack.
People working in these roles undertake specialist administrative or operational tasks, requiring self-development skills. They harness their communication and technology skills to collaborate with others to meet business outcomes, apply critical thinking skills and resourcefulness to problem-solving and execute their work with attention to detail.
Business administration roles rely on strategic planning and task prioritisation to get the job done. During the online course, you will learn to organise business meetings, implement workplace information systems, write complex documents, administer projects, and coordinate business resources.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Account Supervisor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Program Administrator
- Business Administrator
What You'll Learn
- Apply critical thinking to work practices
- Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- Build and maintain business relationships
- Organise business meetings
- Support human resources functions and processes
- Undertake project work
- Apply digital solutions to work processes
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months self-paced online course
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
We are an award winning registered training organisation specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)