Mentor Education’s nationally recognised BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business (Administration) course provides students with an introduction to core business management and administration principles.
This course is ideal if you’re aspiring to or working within a business in leadership or administration roles, as well as those establishing a new venture as part of a larger organisation. Focusing on business administration, this qualification provides students with a broad overview of common business functions that are imperative in the successful management of a modern business.
It is expected that those completing the BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business (Administration) will use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources within a business environment.
Who's It For?
The BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business (Administration) course is suitable for candidates currently or aspiring to work in leadership, administration, small business or management roles. This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for the transition into further education.
What You'll Learn
- Learn about workplace communication strategies and digital collaboration
- Learn to develop and use emotional intelligence
- Learn to write complex documents
- Learn about HR Support
- Learnt to implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 6 months
- 100% online learning with access to live and pre-recorded weekly virtual classroom tutorials.
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that you have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high-quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
We also recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- Have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development
- Throughout your study time with Mentor Education, you will be supported by a fully resourced student support team trained in managing the needs of today’s students.
- Whilst completing your qualification, you are entitled to unlimited e-mail and phone support by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you are never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
- Mentor Education has developed this qualification with student needs central to its structure.
- The learning materials offered in this course are designed to give you exposure to what you would actually do in the workplace and includes textbooks, learner guides, study guides, PowerPoint presentations and live online classroom-based tutorials – all included in the initial enrolment fee with no more to pay.
- The best thing about completing your qualification with Mentor is just how effectively and easily it makes study fit in with your current lifestyle.
- With the online learning management system and virtual classrooms, you can interact with your cohort and study just about anywhere you can find an internet connection.
- Multiple-choice questions
- Short/long answer questions
- Case study and scenarios
- Research tasks
About Mentor Education
Established in 2003, we are Australia’s largest privately owned training organisation focused purely on Financial Services & Business training market. Many of our graduates currently work for Australia’s leading financial services institutions (including Big 4 Banks) and small businesses all around Australia. Building on the strong relationships we develop with learners completing our courses, our industry experts are available by arrangement to provide ongoing mentoring on an individual or organisation-wide basis.
Exemplary Student Support
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Mentor Education has gained an enviable reputation amongst financial and business services professionals as a result of its commitment to providing an exceptional student experience, professional training and assessment material supported by best of breed technology and a dedicated, passionate team.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is exemplified by the high level of student support received - our industry experts and assessors are available to personally respond to your questions and offer constructive feedback and guidance.
Mentor Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21683)