- This course is not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by LET Training, a nationally accredited private training provider.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have supervisory performance accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative or operational tasks that require self-development skills. They use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Office administrator
- Frontline manager
- Records management officer
- Assistant to senior manager
- Customer support officer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- We find students that who are genuinely motivated to progress through the course, can complete the full course in less than 12 months
- On average it may take you 40-50 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate
We are committed to seeing you through your course. To ensure you have the best chance of successfully completing your course, the following entry and study requirements apply:
- Select an area of specialisation to meet your training needs; and
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies; and
- Have at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Have access to a fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser, web camera and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents (using Microsoft Suite); and
- Have reliable internet access; and
- Have a valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support session; and
- Participating in interactive assessment activities and interviews
- You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- For those currently working in an administrative and office management position, with over 5 years of working experience, ask our course advisors about Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. One of our expert trainers will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience
Upon enrolment, you will be provided with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency (via the Learning Management System). For example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based short answer questions;
- Participate in interviews and/or interactive activities in a simulated business environment
You will be required to submit your evidence for evaluation to the assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process. You will also be provided with opportunities to adjust and resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)