Are you looking to further develop your career in administration or project administration, and to gain further skills or seek higher-level roles?
The course is completed face to face in the classroom, but can also be undertaken as a traineeship – where you need to be employed.
This course builds on previous studies from Certificate III in Business administration (medical) (BSB31115).
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Administration Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Accounts Clerk
- Secretarial services
- Project Officer
What You'll Learn
Your training will cover a broad range of administrative skills in varied work environments. You’ll learn to apply solutions to a range of unpredictable problems, as well as analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources. You may also provide leadership and guidance to others, with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- 24 months
- Applicants must be aged 17 or over
- Applicants are expected to have literacy and numeracy skills at Year 11 or Australian Core Skills Framework Level 3
- Apprenticeship and traineeship applicants must be currently employed under a training contract and referred by their employer
- Hands-on projects
- Workplace tasks
- Written assignments
About The Gordon Institute of TAFE
The Gordon Institute of TAFE is one of the largest regional TAFEs in Victoria and has been helping people gain real skills for real jobs for over 130 years. We pride ourselves on delivering a great range of TAFE courses from short courses to nationally accredited training across apprenticeships, traineeships, certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas, which can lead you to a great career or create pathways to university.
Gordon Institute of TAFE is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 3044)