The fast-track course at Fitness Industry Training has been designed to accelerate your start in the industry as a nationally-qualified personal trainer.
If you have yet to complete the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness, and want to do the SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness, the fast-track course allows you to complete the 8 prerequisite units from Certificate III and then continue into Certificate IV. You will also have to complete first aid and C.P.R. certification to complete the course.
Fitness Industry Training’s fast-track SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness will give you the ability to instruct a variety of exercise programs in fitness centres or outdoor environments with confidence.
Training with FiT will prepare you to work with individual clients or small groups, with skill levels ranging from beginner and intermediate through to advanced.
This program promises to excite and inspire you from start to finish. It offers a blended approach to learning, combining the flexibility of self-paced learning with a series of highly professional ‘hands-on’ virtual workshops.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Personal trainer
- Group fitness instructor
- Outdoor fitness trainer
- Club manager
- Studio or club owner
- Sports coach
- Careers consultant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
- You have a maximum of 12 months to complete this program from the time of enrolment, but you can study at a pace that suits your lifestyle
- The course offers you the flexibility of self-paced learning, combined with a series of highly professional ‘hands-on’ virtual workshops
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent resident visa
- Be at least 15 years old; if you are under 18, you will need consent from a parent or guardian
- Have passed a Language Literacy Numeracy (L.L.N.) test
- Interactive online learning
- Pay weekly, never out of pocket
- Do the course from anywhere in Australia
- Taught exclusively by experienced fitness professionals
The fast-track SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness includes a total of 28 units — 8 prerequisite units, 12 core units and 8 electives:
About Fitness Industry Training
At Fitness Industry Training, we pride ourselves on developing successful personal trainers, working smarter to set you on a path to your new career in the fitness industry. Our online personal training courses are flexible and will fit into any lifestyle.
We area team of accomplished professionals which means you are learning from ulrta-successful athletes and Personal Trainers. From Olympic weightlifters to and the PT’s who trained the Biggest Loser winners. Ensure your success with us!
Fitness Industry Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#31942)