The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is an excellent first instance qualification for supervisors, team leaders, and managerial staff – or for any individual who aspires to a management role in the future. Popular among those with a trade background or who have been promoted into a managerial role for the first time, this qualification is also excellent for established managers looking to progress to the Diploma of Management at a later point.
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
Duration & study load
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is delivered by expert trainers in 6 x full day workshops scheduled across 9 months of this 12 month program. This approach allows students sufficient time between workshop completion to undertake self-directed learning, assignments, and out-of-class assessment. Workshops engage participants in active discussion, problem-solving exercises, networking opportunities, and presentations related to the building the skills and experience necessary for lead and managing staff.
Participants have the option of undertaking this course online, using Upskilled’s customised Learning Management System. The online program is conducted over a 12 month period and employs an approach that blends distance and online education in the management and delivery of learning resources.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
- All students will be provided with the textbook Management: Theory and Practice, Kris Cole (2012), Pearson Education Australia
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
- BSBLDR402- Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401- Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBMGT402- Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR403- Lead team effectiveness
- BSBCUS402- Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403- Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404- Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT401- Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT405- Provide personal leadership
- BSBCUS401- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements.
Option 1 – Save 15% when paying upfront. Total course cost: $3,270
Option 2 – 24 Month Interest-free payment plan. No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $38 a week!
By submiting an enquiry on this Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Upskilled. Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that innovates the effective and efficient delivery of vocational qualifications and short courses to working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, they partner with businesses and career-minded individuals to secure superior measurable outcomes. (RTO code: #40374).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Upskilled.
Included in your Upskilled course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!