Working in human resources means that you will always be an in-demand specialist; in this growth industry in Australia. Give yourself the skills you need to make yourself indispensable to a company or organisation. This certificate will give you a thorough introduction to HR practices, including how to deliver presentations, the coordination of HR services, recruitment and induction processes, and the development of effective workplace relations. With a focus on building your current skill set, this qualification is delivered flexibly, online.
Many Australian organisational managers now believe that human resources capability ranks as a core skill at virtually every level of business. HR has grown and changed over the generations, and understanding best practice is essential to work in a human resources role. You will learn how to implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs and how to foster effective workplace communication and relationships. This certificate will prepare you to work in a range of HR roles, and give you core, essential skills.
The Certificate IV in Human Resources is delivered by expert trainers through our fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled.
MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Administration officer
- Executive personal assistant
- Human resources clerk
- Human resources officer
- Office administrator
- Project assistant
- Recruitment officer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- The course is conducted over a 12 month period with one unit of competency expected to be completed each month
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
This qualification is suited to participants who possess a sufficient grasp of the English language, adequate levels of intelligence, and appropriate attitude and motivation to enable them to undertake the demands of a Diploma level qualification.
- Access to a fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)