If you are looking to break into the dynamic world of digital marketing, this course is for you. We partnered with the best experts in the industry to design a course that teaches you how to get started in the fast paced world of online marketing.
- Digital marketing channels: paid and organic
- search (SEM & SEO), display, email & mobile
- Social media marketing
- Foundations of User Experience (UX)
- Customer segmentation
- Consumer behaviour
- Data analytics
After this course you’ll be able to develop a fully integrated digital marketing plan, which will demonstrate your expertise to potential employers.
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Duration & study load
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course.
You will need to be at least 18 years old
This course involves reading learner guides and undertaking a range of written assessments and engaging in online forums and discussions. Furthermore, the delivery mode relies on the extensive use of written communication. As such, entry to the course requires the successful completion of English to Year 10 level.
If you haven’t successfully completed English at Year 10 level, you can demonstrate equivalency through one of the following:
- Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate II level or higher; or
- 2 years relevant industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication
Open Colleges recognises that not all people are able to read, write and perform calculations to the same standard. See the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Considerations section for more information on tools, resources and support services provided to by Open Colleges.
This course also includes a free 12 month student membership to theAustralian Marketing Institute (AMI), the industry peak body for marketing professionals in Australia. Your AMI membership will begin once you successfully complete an assessment within the first month of the course.
This course is endorsed by: :
- Australian Marketing Institute
Case Studies, Demonstrations, Knowledge tests, Presentations
Module 1BSBMKG418 : Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- Develop knowledge of the marketing communications industry
- Identify industry employment obligations and opportunities
- Identify future trends within the marketing communications industry
- Update industry knowledge
Module 2BSBMKG417 : Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- Identify the convergent environment
- Prepare cross sector marketing tools and techniques
- Apply convergent marketing communications
Module 3BSBMGT407 : Apply digital solutions to work processes
- Utilise digital workplace information
- Lead work processes in a digital environment
- Recognise and apply intellectual property requirements
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment options that could help you make considerable savings on the cost of this course.
Payment Option 1: Pay in weekly instalments
- $76.88 per week
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save up to 25% on eligible courses
- $2,842.50 upfront payment
About Open Colleges
By submiting an enquiry on this Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Digital Marketing), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Open Colleges. At Open Colleges, we put you at the centre of everything that we do. We measure our success in the success of our students. With more than 100 years of experience in distance learning, we have the expertise in delivering education and training to individuals seeking to launch, change or accelerate their careers.
We focus on meeting the specific needs of adult learners by delivering highly flexible, accessible and affordable learning opportunities. Our unique learning model provides you with ultimate control – to study anywhere, anytime and at your own pace. Our online campus – OpenSpace – provides you with access to learning resources, expert trainers and assessors, collaboration with other learners and a comprehensive range of support services.
RTO number: 90796
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Open Colleges.
Included in your Open Colleges course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!