Got a great idea for your next small business or trying to get your current business off the ground? Maybe you want to improve your qualifications for future employment? Monarch’s BSB42518 Certificate IV in Small Business Management course will arm you with the knowledge and skills to achieve your goals. Using your business as the model, you’ll create a fully-fledged business plan that considers finances, technologies, marketing, laws, and more. Once you graduate, you’ll be ready to kick start your business.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small business owner
- Small business franchisee
- Small business incubator participant
- Operations role within a small business
- Administration role within a small business
- Sales and marketing role within a small business
- Small business analyst
- Public servant – government relations officer, with a small business focus
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 month self-paced
There are no entry requirements for the BSB42518 Certificate IV in Small Business Management, just your drive, motivation and passion for small business. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Online Study (Self-Paced):
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Monarch Institute takes into account the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your BSB42518 Certificate IV in Small Business Management. This may be through formal qualifications or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification.
You are required to complete a variety of assessment tasks demonstrating your skills and knowledge. These include:
- Case studies
- Simulated workplace exercises
- Short answer questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- Scenario-based questions
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530)