- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! Enquire now to sign up for the first unit for FREE
Don’t waste money by starting a TAE course that isn’t right for you – Try Before You Buy!
Download the free Course Guide now and sign up for FREE to check out what this course is like in the best way possible – by actually doing TAEASS301 – Contribute to Assessment, which is one of the units included in our TAE40116 – Certificate IV Training and Assessment!
Training and education is a rewarding and enriching industry to be a part of. At Qualify Now, we offer hands-on, interactive training where participants learn how to build, present, and evaluate training sessions that meet the requirements set out by the Australian Quality Training Framework. This latest program is designed to give candidates suitable preparation to deliver training and assess competency in a workplace context.
Who's It For?
- People entering the training industry
- Workplace Trainers
- HR professionals
- VET and Secondary School teachers/assessors
- Training advisors/consultants
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Enterprise Trainer
- Enterprise Assessor
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Trainer
- RTO Assessor
- Vocational Education Teacher
- Training Adviser or Training Needs Analyst
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- You have up to 14 months to complete your course
- Total amount of training = 681 hours supported personal study + 350 hours assessment
We have 3 options to choose from:
1. Online study
- 14 months to complete the course
- Access to full course online from date of enrolment
- Commitment from us to a to turn around marking in less than 5 days
- Regular “”where you are at”” updates
- Invitation to ZOOM “”drop in”” FAQ sessions
2. Online Plus
- All of the above plus our two day Intro to VET ZOOM workshop
3. Qualify Now Platinum TAE
- All of the above plus our five day Head Start ZOOM workshop (highly recommended)
Candidates are encouraged to enrol in the workshop options. All options follow the same study sequence.
The TAE40116 – Certificate IV Training and Assessment enables you to work as a trainer and/or assessor within the nationally recognised competency-based system. If you have current qualifications or experience in any given field, you can become a trainer in that field by completing the TAE40116 – Certificate IV Training and Assessment.
The candidates preferably possess the following characteristics:
- Expert in a particular subject area or areas
- One or more years of formal or informal training experience
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is a process that assesses your competency—acquired through formal and informal learning—to determine if you meet the requirements for a unit of study.
You can use a variety of documentation to apply for RPL. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Records of completed training
- Assessment items
- Assessment records
- Declarations from your employer, and/or a copy of your student records provided by ASQA
This option is particularly applicable to ex-Police Force candidates, however recognise that the RPL process is extensive, requiring an indepth and evidenced review of prior experience
About Qualify Now
We care deeply about our students and their learning outcomes
Our trainers are hand-picked not only for their exceptional industry skills and experience but for how they engage and work with students one-on-one to foster confidence. As a family business, Qualify Now wants our students to feel like they're part of that family. Our family dynamic adds a unique dimension to the business where customers feel cared for. We believe this is the biggest point of difference that Qualify Now has to offer.
Our mission statement is 'Helping you shape your future', and the whole team at Qualify Now exemplifies this mission because they genuinely care about the success of their students. When a student walks out through the doors of Qualify Now, they're not just leaving with a piece of paper – they're leaving with the tools they actually need to shape their future.
Qualify Now is a Registered Training Organisation, trading as Qualify Now Pty Ltd (RTO code – 32025)