The Cloud Computing Certified Professional course will provide fundamental skills in the leading cloud operating platforms AWS, Microsoft and Google, who between them command nearly 60% of the global market for Cloud Computing services.
Course content covers Cloud Computing fundamentals, business principles of cloud environments, management and technical operations, governance, risk, compliance, security, cloud architecture, leading service providers, web services and APIs.
As you progress through the course, you will be able to apply your learning through hands-on labs to simulate a real-world experience allowing you to test some of the most widely used platforms.
If you’re looking to start a rewarding career in the world of Cloud Computing, gain fundamental knowledge and skills for the leading cloud platforms with the Cloud Computing Certified Professional course.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Cloud Engineer
- Software Architect
- System Administrator
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Cloud Computing, foundations for cloud architecture, security in the cloud and core concepts on how to secure and architect leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Deep dive into AWS Cloud including Core Services, navigating the AWS Management Console, introduction to AWS cloud security and more
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals including concepts, services, network security, compliance, data storage and more
- Google Cloud Fundamentals including core infrastructure, core services, scaling, automation and more
- Additional content including Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 4-5 months, when averaging 10-15 hours per week
The course requires no prerequisites; even if you are brand new to IT, with the right attitude and appetite to learn, you will be able to join the course.
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start together, finish whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months), allowing you to join a community of like-minded students for communication and collaboration as you progress through the course
Multi-platform learning environments
- Gain valuable, real-world skills for building applications with .NET
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as video content, quizzes, live labs, expert-led webinars, Live Chat, networking and research
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
Globally recognised certifications
- Earn three valuable globally-recognised certifications from Microsoft and DevOps Institute highly respected by employers
- Receive digital badges for your non-certification topics, which will also get you noticed on your employment journey
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in software development today
The Cloud Computing Certified Professional course is made up of four Certifications, provided through CompTIA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft and Google. Each Certification is comprised of numerous courses outlined below:
This course will cover topics across all objectives on the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam, including Cloud concepts, Management and Technical Operations, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud and Business Principles of Cloud Environments.
This course will provide hands-on experience with relevant AWS products and services to help you prepare for the certification. Learn best practices foundational knowledge of and skills with databases, including relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server
With this online course, you will apply your foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. You will gain knowledge of Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as pricing and support.
This course will provide interactive modules, demos and labs to allow you to explore and deploy solutions elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and application services on Google Cloud. Enjoy the hands-on experience with Google’s feature, Qwiklabs, that will allow you to showcase your skills to potential employers.
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681