- This course is fee-for-service only and there is NO government funding available.
Do you want to gain hands-on experience in a lab or the field in an entry-level IT position? Then the CompTIA A+ certification is for you.
CompTIA A+ is the most essential certification in IT whether you’re just starting your career or are already an IT professional.
For those who are new to the IT industry, this will help you grasp a more in-depth understanding and demonstrate it in your professional career. If you are already an IT professional, the CompTIA A+ certification will validate your skills and improve your performance at work.
The certification is held by over 1 million professionals worldwide and is highly respected in the world of IT.
Who's It For?
- Support Specialist, Field Service Technician, Desktop Support Analyst and Help Desk Tier 2 Support
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 70 – 80 hours
- 12 months unlimited access
- No prerequisites required for this course
- We’re tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award-winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Most in-demand skills for today’s job market
- Test prep
- Hands-on interactive Practice Labs
- Content approved by CompTIA
- 2 x 90-minute exams (included), 90 questions per exam. Also includes practice exam and questions
- During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability
- By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you
- You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We're committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry