The Diploma of Leadership and Management allows you to take charge of your career. This course will instil in you the expertise needed to tackle the unpredictable and capitalise on new ideas, with training in leadership, planning, communication, and organisation.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Duration & study load
Completion required within 9 months. (Approx. 19 hours per week)
It is recommended that students should be aged 16 years or older and have completed year 12.
Any student who enrols from 1 January 2017 will have access to the VET Student Loans program, which is replacing the current VET FEE-HELP scheme. This is a new vocational education and training student loans program, provided to give eligible students access to quality higher level VET qualifications, particularly to those students who could not otherwise afford to pay upfront.
Stage 1BSBWOR501 : Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBLDR501 : Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBHRM513 : Manage workforce planning
BSBHRM506 : Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
Stage 2BSBLDR502 : Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 : Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBMGT502 : Manage people performance
BSBFIM501 : Manage budgets and financial plans
Stage 3BSBMGT517 : Manage operational plan
BSBRSK501 : Manage risk
BSBPMG522 : Undertake project work
BSBMGT516 : Facilitate continuous improvement
Funding & Loans
- AUS Wide
- This training is delivered with the support of VET Fee Help, a Commonwealth loan scheme. VET FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme that assists eligible students to pay their tuition fees for higher-level VET courses. A 20% loan fee may apply. Students are required to repay this loan through the taxation system. VET Fee Help loans will impact a student’s credit rating.
- In New South Wales, this training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Student contribution fees apply.
- In the Australian Capital Territory, the training is provided to eligible individuals with funds made available by the Australian Capital Territory Government. For apprentices and trainees, Administration Fees apply.
- In Western Australia, the training is provided to eligible individuals with funds made available by the Western Australian Government.
About Careers Australia
By submiting an enquiry on this Diploma Of Leadership And Management, you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Careers Australia. With 15 campuses located throughout Australia, Careers Australia's facilities and staff offer world class academic and student support. The extensive offering of accredited short courses, apprenticeships, traineeships, certificates and diplomas we provide creates thousands of pathways into employment and further education across a range of industries.
The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training. The AQF incorporates the qualifications from each education and training sector into a single comprehensive national qualifications framework. Careers Australia is made up of a number of wholly owned Registered Training Organisations and all of our courses are recognised under the AQF. We also have a number of courses registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, which is the government body that oversees formal international student education in Australia. What this means is that regardless of what type of student you are, where you come from, or what course you are enrolling in, you will get the same nationally recognised, globally renowned, and industry acclaimed education at Careers Australia.
Careers Australia delivers courses trading as Careers Australia Education Institute Pty Ltd (RTO 22479) and Careers Australia Institute of Training Pty Ltd (RTO 31470).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Careers Australia.
Included in your Careers Australia course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!