- SAVE 25% when you pay in full! Effective Dec 1-31, 2021
Get qualified and make a career in the high-growth Blockchain industry and apply your skills within your present job or for an exciting new career.
Develop skills in applying blockchain technologies and learn how to conduct researching and crafting new business models, model disruptive business systems, creating value, transition organisational and develop high-demand specialised skills.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Solution Manager
- Blockchain Project Architect
- Blockchain Quality Engineer
- Crypto Brokers/Consultant
- Blockchain Legal
- Crypto Journalist
- Public Relations
What You'll Learn
- Researching and crafting new business models
- Modelling disruptive business systems
- Creating value, efficiencies and new opportunities
- Transitioning organisational systems to new and emerging technologies
- Attractive emerging tech curriculum
- Units in Big Data, IoT, and AI
- Non-technical. Management and implementation focused
- No formal pre-requisites
- Pragmatic and project-based
- High-demand specialised skills
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 6 months
- This course is available to be completed online
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your study, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: A laptop computer and access to an internet connection to study in class and/or online.
To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identity documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students must have vocational experience at a management or team leader level and demonstrate experience in basic blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and basic business planning. Students without industry vocational experience will attend an interview to determine their understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, and of business planning and operations.
About Pacific Training Group
Pacific Training Group brings a fresh approach to vocational education and training in the areas of business leadership, management, information technology such as cybersecurity and blockchain, hospitality, events, and social media marketing and communication.
We welcome students from all over Australia and the world to study with us. Our flexible Online Course offerings allow you to learn from our award-winning trainers from absolutely anywhere and you will also gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
As part of our commitment to providing students with job-ready skills and knowledge, all Pacific Training Group courses have been developed by academics and industry leaders with a focus on employment outcomes, student engagement, and industry demands.
Pacific Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #110071)