Are you looking to improve your chances of a promotion or improve your employability in key industry sectors? Would you like to increase your income potential and work in industries that value business administration skills? Or are you planning to start your own business and would like to learn how to master business administration?
The Diploma of Business Administration BSB50415 is designed to support people who want to accelerate their career within an office/professional environment across most key industry sectors including government, defence, finance, legal, and business operations to name a few.
Completion of this accredited diploma will see you build sound theoretical knowledge in a range of administrative areas and contexts including managerial competencies, communication, payroll functions, managing digital information systems, leadership competencies including the management of people and teams.
The Diploma of Business Administration BSB50415 provides managerial level training for clerical and administrative personnel and will prepare you for a range of administrative careers. If you’re a start-up business owner or wanting to build your own company, this program will give you the qualifications and skills you need to achieve your business goals.
More importantly, this qualification is relevant to today’s current industry standards and reflects the skills and competencies needed to grow a successful career or business. Enquire now to get a quote or speak to one of our Education Consultants today.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Manager
- Office Team leader
- HR Assistant / HR Manager
- Personal Admin Assistant
- Accounts Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Payroll Officer”
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
Recognition of prior learning
You might be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning for your previous work or study, saving you time and money on your course. Ask our team about eligibility.
Self-paced online study
Online learning provides options for participants to learn in a self-paced environment. Perfect for those with busy schedules. Our philosophy is, Learn, Develop, Improve. Anytime. Anywhere!
Need customised study options? We have tailored options to meet you or your staff needs. Ask our experienced consultants how we can tailor a program to meet your busy schedule, lifestyle, and budget.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification
- Participants will have access to student support services via phone, email, and SMS from Monday to Friday during business hours
- Access to a trainer and assessor via phone, email, and SMS 5 days per week, Monday to Friday during business hour
- Computer or laptop
- Stable internet connection
- An email account
- A phone
- Microsoft Office Suite version 2013 or later
- Recording device such as a mobile phone/video recorder
- Access to at least 3 people to help you demonstrate your ability to interact with others during course projects (Not required for RPL)
- RPL students only: Be able to provide at least 2 professional referees to validate previous roles, projects and work experience
The Diploma of Business Administration BSB50415 requires the completion of 8 units:
About Techskill Academy
Techskill Academy is a fully licensed and Registered Training Organisation (Provider License 45055). With a combined 50+ years of industry experience, Techskill Academy is committed to helping you improve your career and business outcomes through RPL and a list of high demand nationally accredited courses.
Why Techskill Academy?
Techskill Academy is an Experienced Industry Professional
Nominated for Telstra Business of the Year 2020
All programs are written and contextualised by industry experts and meet current industry standards
First-class documented work-flow system supporting your learning journey
One of the most price competitive registered training providers in the country
Techskill Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#45055)