The Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) hones managerial expertise for clerical and administrative personnel. Participants train in the essential skills that ensure superior professional performance across a range of administrative careers – office manager, senior executive assistant, personal assistant, administrator. The diploma is designed to provide individuals with a planning and organisational perspective of administration that goes beyond day to day operations.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accounts Supervisors
- Executive Personal Assistants
- Office Administrators
- Project Assistants
- Office Managers
- Individuals aspiring to such roles
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
All students will be provided with the textbook Management: Theory and Practice, Kris Cole (2012), Pearson Education Australia and Smallprint Learner Guides for the units that are not covered by this text which include: BSBADM503, BSBADM504, BSBADM506
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of MyUpskilled as well as any administration inquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or MyUpskilled communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition Of Prior Learning
RPL is available for each Unit of Competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM504 Plan or review administrative systems
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements.’
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)