The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is the minimum entry requirement for those starting a business, new to management or transferring to a senior position in an organisation.
In this ever-changing marketplace, employers are increasingly looking for candidates who are equipped to meet the challenges of being a successful manager or business person, and graduate at the leading edge of their field.
Who's It For?
- The program particularly suitable for candidates seeking to start a business or currently working in management roles who are seeking a formal qualification to enhance and confirm their existing knowledge and skills
- The course can be tailored to meet the needs of industry groups.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Manager
- Administration Officer
- Team Leader
- Project Officer
What You'll Learn
Successful completion of this qualification will help you to:
- Be awarded and recognised as holding the most current nationally recognised business qualification
- Be recognised for completing units covering administration, finance, innovation, human resource management and marketing.
- Become in reviewing and maintaining a website.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 2 years
This is an open entry course with no prerequisite qualifications. In order for participants to successfully complete this course, it is recommended they have a strong grasp of computer, literacy and numeracy skills.
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
E-mail and phone support
E-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
Face-to-face Instructor-led Classroom
Face-to-face class-room workshop is the fastest way to achieve your RG146 or similar qualification. Conducted either face to face or via video conference and facilitated by industry professionals skilled at making the workshop experience interactive, incorporating real-life examples of today’s market place.
We have designed our assessment activities in line with best practice standards to help you deliver quality advice outcomes to your clients.
Assessment may include:
- Short answer questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario’s
- Research Tasks
- Role Play
About Mentor Education
Established in 2003, we are Australia’s largest privately owned training organisation focused purely on Financial Services & Business training market. Many of our graduates currently work for Australia’s leading financial services institutions (including Big 4 Banks) and small businesses all around Australia. Building on the strong relationships we develop with learners completing our courses, our industry experts are available by arrangement to provide ongoing mentoring on an individual or organisation-wide basis.
Exemplary Student Support
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Mentor Education has gained an enviable reputation amongst financial and business services professionals as a result of its commitment to providing an exceptional student experience, professional training and assessment material supported by best of breed technology and a dedicated, passionate team.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is exemplified by the high level of student support received - our industry experts and assessors are available to personally respond to your questions and offer constructive feedback and guidance.
Mentor Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21683)